LEARN HOW TO BURN FAT BELLY WITH FAT BURNING TIPS, WHAT FOODS TO BURN FAT AND HOME WORKOUTS TO BURN FAT-FAST!
The best thing about this WORKOUT TO SHOW YOU “HOW TO BURN BELLY FAT ” is that it takes only 15 minutes and you don’t need a lot of equipment.
5 IMPORTANT TIPS TO BURN FAT BELLY INCLUDING WHAT FOOD TO BURN FAT:
GOOD WORKOUT SCHEDULE: a good fat burning workout schedule incorporates aerobic exercises (running,biking, swimming), anaerobic exercises (boxing, sprinting, jumping), stretching (yoga, active stretching, foam roller) and sleep. Yes, sleep! Sleep is underrated for muscle growth and repair.
WHAT FOODS TO BURN FAT:
- a good fat burning diet consist of eating 3 balanced meals that incorporate lean organic and free range proteins (lentils, fish, free range meats,tofu), complex carbs (sweet potato, short-grain brown rice, quinoa), healthy fats (seeds, nuts, avocado), fresh spring water, Organic Greens (power greens, dandelions, arugula, spinach, kale) and lastly organic vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, carrots, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, beets, curly kale, garlic).
- Both Keto (fat based) and Paleo (protein based) Diets have been popular because they both use foods that suppress appetite. Intermittent dieting is a form of calorie restriction and is on the premise of cycling your eating regimen within certain times of the day. All diets are a way to keep you on track and are better than eating processed and refined foods. However, most are unsustainable as a lifestyle diet.
- I believe in concentrating on throwing out all processed, chemical laden and refined foods from your home. Only purchase and create meals that contain whole food ingredients i.e. Healthy Bowls: Kale, brown rice, spinach, broccoli, chopped up green apple, 4 ounces free range grilled chicken, handful organic dried cranberries, cherry tomatoes with an organic low-fat balsamic dressing.
- Eat 3 balanced meals and 2 healthy snacks( if needed) that keep your calories within a range that helps you reach your goal. Eat less calories than burning to lose weight and eat more calories than burning to gain weight. An Example of a good balance meal i.e. 6 ounces Grilled Trout, Organic Spinach Sauteed with tsp olive oil and garlic, 1/2 cup short grain brown rice with parsley, Lemon Wedge for water and fish and some chopped up strawberries with 2% Low-Fat Greek Plain Yogurt for Desert or even a 2 ounces piece of dark chocolate (70% dark).
- Make sure you have snacks that you feel like you’re NOT on a true diet i.e. Mary’s Gone Crackers (original) with organic hummus or organic spicy guacamole
I could go on and on about how to diet to burn fat. The Summary: eat only whole foods. NO preservatives!
3. INTENSITY: Make sure you put some intensity into your workouts no matter what level you current fitness is at. Intensity will boost your workout and results. You don’t have to give it your all the entire workout. Just try to push yourself a little more every workout. Everyday is a new day. Some fat burning workouts will be better than others. Just try to improve and go after your goal!
4. STRENGTH TRAINING: strength training combined with cardio workouts are you best ways to burn fat. Burning fat and losing weight takes time, patience, commitment and hard work. Yes, you can lose weight by not exercising and just consuming 1000 calories a day. However, you will lose muscle mass and your ability to burn calories will be suppressed. Lean body mass (muscle) is needed to actively burn calories and fat. Staying on a calorie deficit diet like intermittent fasting keeps your weight down but without gaining muscle your body won’t respond after a while and once you eat that extra piece of bread or go on vacation without mindful eating your weight will shoot right back up. So, starting training with weight and build muscle. This is the major key to living a healthier and fit lifestyle.
5. CARDIO: both long distance and short distance are both important to burn calories and fat. Aerobic activity within your fat loss program will help you manage calories. Anaerobic activity ( such as HIIT- High Intensity Inteval Training which is short burst of fast activity followed by a quick rest period to repeat i.e fast mountain climbers 1 minute followed by a 15 second rest to repeat) can help you burn the most calories in the shortest period of time. Sprinting is the top anaerobic activity.
Please don’t listen to those who say you don’t need to do cardio. Sure you can get a muscular and fit body by eating very lean and lifting. However, internally this is not going to work long-term and cardio helps you internally not just externally (arteries, hormones etc.) Your body needs to sweat and move. You don’t need to run marathons but you do need to balance between longer cardio sessions with short-intermittent cardio sessions. Example: walk or jog 3 plus miles combined with 5-25 yard sprints and 25 high intensity star jumps.
READY TO TRY THIS HOME WORKOUT TO BURN FAT IN THE STOMACH?
EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED FOR TODAY’S HOME WORKOUT TO BURN FAT FAST:
FOLLOW ALONG WITH THE VIDEO AND KEEP UP AT YOUR OWN RISK!
HAVE MORE THEN 15 MINUTES TO WORKOUT AT HOME?
PERFORM THE FOLLOWING EXERCISES TO LEARN HOW TO BURN FAT FAST:
- 50 SQUATS WITH BAND
- 25-50 STAR JUMPS WITH BAND
- 50 BRIDGES WITH BAND
- 10-25 PUSH UPS
- 10-25 SIT UPS
- 2 MINUTES JUMP ROPE
LET ME KNOW HOW THE WORKOUT WENT! COMMENT BELOW, THANKS!
HOME WORKOUT PLANS FOR WOMEN:
- TURN YOUR HOME INTO A FAT BURNING MACHINE: PUNCH YOUR WAY FIT
- GET HIGH LEVEL FITNESS COACHING AND/OR CUSTOMIZED HOME WORKOUTS <<CLICK HERE