Do you need CHALLENGING HOME WORKOUTS due to work, illness in the family, kids, just to name a few? This post is going to give you 4 BEST HOME WORKOUTS FOR WOMEN to get fit head to toe, stronger and even lose weight!
This post is just in time for those who are stuck at home due to the deadly Coronavirus (COVID-19). Yes, the Coronavirus can be serious. You should take it seriously and it’s important to have a home workout routines for times that keep you indoors. These 3 home workouts are going to help get you started towards creating the best way to lose weight, get fit and be strong.
You don’t need alot of bulky equipment to get the best home workout but you do need to purchase some essential home exercise equipment to replace a gym workout. Oh yeah, you’ll need a great plan to workout at home too. I’ll show you some examples to take a look at later :).
To get the best results you’ll need home exercise equipment to build quality muscle. Yes, you can lose weight using little or no equipment but to get lean, defined muscle I highly recommend you purchase resistance equipment that gives your muscles resistance while working through an exercise. Building strong and lean muscle not only makes you look more tone but helps you burn calories all day long. You need to make fitness a lifestyle not a quick fix. Simply eating a 1000 calories and sweating away pounds is temporary. So, get some home workout equipment and lets start getting fit or more fit!
WORKOUT EQUIPMENT ESSENTIALS FOR HOME
- **Fabric Resistance Bands see on Amazon click here
- **Slam Ball see on Amazon click here
- **Bosu Balance Trainer see on Amazon click here
- **Exercise Mat see on Amazon click here
- **Dumbbells see on Amazon click here
- ** Agility Ladder see on Amazon click here
AT HOME EXERCISE EQUIPMENT RECOMMENDED
- Kettle Bell see on Amazon click here
- Battle Rope see on Amazon click here
- Punching Bag see on Amazon click here
- Boxing Gloves see on Amazon click here
- Boxing Speed Hand Wraps save money click here
WORKOUT PLANS FOR WOMEN:
- TURN YOUR HOME INTO A FAT BURNING MACHINE: PUNCH YOUR WAY FIT
- GET HIGH LEVEL FITNESS COACHING AND/OR CUSTOMIZED HOME WORKOUTS <<CLICK HERE
SO, are you ready to get going on your workouts in home?
1. HOME WORKOUT FOR LEGS:
This video will provide the exercises to show you how to workout your legs at home but follow the EXERCISE PLAN FOR WOMEN below the video at your own risk.
YOUR LEG ROUTINE (SEE VIDEO FOR ALL EXERCISES):
- SQUATS WITH BAND AND BALL (15 LB OR 15 DUMBBELL) 25 TO 50 REPS
- IN TO OUT SQUAT WITH BAND AND BALL 10 TO 25 REPS
- STAR WITH BAND AND BALL (OPTIONAL) 5 TO 20 REPS
- SKATE WITH BAND AND DUMBBELL (OPTIONAL) 30 SECONDS TO 1 MINUTE
- STAND UP WITH OR WITHOUT HOLDING DUMBBELL OR BALL 10 TO 30 EACH LEG
- QUARTER TURNS 10 TO 20 EACH SIDE
- JUMP INTO OUT 5, PULSING SQUAT 5, JUMPING SQUAT 5, FRONT TO BACK LUNGE 5 EACH SIDE
- SINGLE LEG BRIDGES (FULL AND PULSE) 10 TO 25 EACH LEG
- BACK N FORTH 30 SECONDS TO 1 MINUTE
- JUMP ROPE 1-2 MINUTES
BEGINNERS WALK 10-30 MINUTES, ADVANCED REPEAT 1-3X AND JOG 20-40 MINUTES
2. HIIT WORKOUT AT HOME (FOLLOW ALONG)
below is your at home routine to burn calories and lose weight. This video will provide the exercises to show you how to workout at home. This is a HIIT WORKOUT. Workout with intensity for the entire 15 minutes at your own risk to get the best out of each exercise.
HOME EXERCISE EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR THIS IN HOME HIIT WORKOUT
- pair 10 lb ankle weights
- pair 2 lb dumbbells
- agility ladder
- fabric resistance bands
- 15 lb slam ball
PERFORM WORKOUT AT HOME AS SEEN ON VIDEO AND REPEAT AT YOUR OWN RISK AND/OR ADD WORKOUT BELOW:
- SQUAT 25 TO 50
- WALL SIT 1 MINUTE
- WALKING LUNGE 2 MINUTES WITH OR WITHOUT DUMBBELLS (5-20 LBS)
- BRIDGES WITH BAND 25 TO 50 WITH OR WITHOUT WEIGHT ON HIPS
- LEAP FROG INTO A SQUAT 20 TO 30 REPS
REPEAT 1-5 X TOP TO BOTTOM
3. WORKOUT FOR ARMS AT HOME
below is your at home workout for arms (arm workout video). This video will provide the exercises to show you how to workout your arms at home but follow the plan below the video at your own risk
YOUR AT HOME WORKOUT FOR ARMS (SEE BELOW):
- Shoulder Press with ball 10 to 20 reps
- Tricep Extension Overhead 10 to 30 reps
- Ball Slams 10 to 30 reps
- Triangle Push Ups 10 to 20 reps, feet or knees
Repeat 3 to 5x,
4. WORKOUT WITH PUNCHING BAG
below is your PUNCHING BAG WORKOUT that you can do right at home using a stand up punching bag that can be purchased on Amazon. Grab some gloves and speed wraps to start punching your way fit.
Simply, follow along with the video to learn how to punch while getting fit. By the way, check out my new WORKOUT SOLUTION FOR HOME that will help you lose weight, get strong, ultra-fit and tone from head to toe. Oh yeah, you’ll love these workout too!
DON’T HAVE A BAG BUT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PUNCH AND GET FIT?
MORE WORKOUTS TO CHECK OUT: