Want to shape and tone your legs right at home? Here’s one of the best home leg workouts to help you get the legs you desire.
Finding the best at home leg workout isn’t easy. There are so many different home workouts but very little are created by a Top American Trainer for Free. Below, is a home workout that was created for women to get fit, lean and strong legs right at home. No, it’s not just burpees, squats, mountain climbers like every other copy cat workout on the market.
Doug Bennett, Top American Trainer and Creator of both Fitgirl App Pro on iTunes and BOX YOUR WAY SLIM wants to show you that at home leg workouts can be very effective to helping you get the results you desire. See how a top trainer puts a workout together and compare it to P90X or the most popular 20 minute workout. Guarantee this home workout for your legs below will blow them away.
He admits that working out at a gym can be more effective than training at home because of it’s array of equipment gives more options. Yet, the right workout plan is key to getting 10x the results.
Always, consult with your medical professional before starting this exercise or any exercise program. These workouts are for informational purposes only and NOT a personal prescription. Please, perform at your own risk.
- Please give each exercise your best effort.
- Cardio: train with intensity.
- Weights: keep good form and challenge yourself with heavier weights.
- Advanced: You should be struggling towards the end of each set.
- Beginners should use light weights!
- BEGINNER / ADVANCED will be to right of each exercise
- Perform each circuit before moving onto next circuit
- If you’re very limited on time, just do 3 sets (3x) of each
- Each circuit perform top to bottom and repeat as written
- I created a link in blue for exercises to view for form, tap exercise to view
HERE’S YOUR HOME WORKOUT FOR LEGS BELOW:
- Jump Rope or Jumping Jack with fist 1 minute / 2 minutes
- Squat with Db (heaviest you can do) 20 reps / 25 reps (i.e. 30lb)
- Stand Ups 15 each leg / 25 each leg
- Star Jumps 20 Reps / 50 Reps
- Run High Knee 1 minute or Jog 1/4 mile and Sprint back 1x/ 2x
Repeat all 5 ( beginner 2-3x, advanced 5x)
- Skating 1 minute / 2 minutes
- Clapping Push Ups, knees 10 / 15-25
- Step Ups On Bench Or Block (12-14 inches) 10 each leg / 15 each leg holding 10-15lbs dumbbell in each hand
* step ups: keep the right foot on platform entire time. Step Up with left foot, lock out knees, stand tall, step back down with left foot and back up, repeat until all reps finished and then switch to right foot and do the same. Make sure to push off the heel thats on the platform to stand up. Hold dumbbells to you side with straight arms.
Repeat all 3 (beginner 2-3x, advanced 5x)
1, Burpees w a 10 high knee runs 10-15 / 50
* Make sure to let your entire body hit the ground and press off palms of hands hard to jump up into a SQUAT!
Take Your time and don’t rush.
Have a lower back injury or cant do burpees? Do Jumping Squats instead!
2, Run High Knee 2 minute / 2 minutes
Repeat both, (beginner 1x, advanced 1x)
FOLLOW ALONG WORKOUT HERE >>Toby’s 10 Minute Total Body Tone Up (click here )
Perform Preferably with bag and gloves to get the biggest impact.
No bag or gloves? use 1 lb weights or just a closed fist. Try to use good form.
Want to buy a bag? see below for best bag and price