HIIT WORKOUTS are all the rage to help burn fat fast in the shortest amount of time. I created the 10 MINUTE HIIT WORKOUT for you to repeat three times with little rest or add to any HOME WORKOUT to burn fat.
WHAT IS HIIT?
High-Intensity Interval Training is simply a term used with an output of higher intensity intervals utilizing mainly anaerobic cardiovascular exercises. To make this type of exercise modality effective, the user must train at 80 % to 100 % max output in energy and power within short time intervals i.e. short burst of maximum effort. HIIT exercises usually range from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
Here are 3 High-Intensity Interval Training Exercises FOR HOME WORKOUTS AND OUTSIDE WORKOUTS:
- MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS: a popular HIIT EXERCISE used in boot camps, home workouts and gym workouts. Start in high plank position, lower hips lower than shoulders, place weight on arms and balls of feet. Drive one foot up as the other drives back in fast manner. TIP: rather than leave front foot in the air, drive the front ball of foot into the ground.
2. Sprinting: the best HIIT EXERCISE for increasing aerobic capacity and burning fat. However, sprinting is not to be used by beginners. You must condition your legs and cardio before sprinting. Also, stretching and warming up your total body especially the back, hamstrings, quadriceps, calf, Achilles and foot. Proper training and technique make sprinting the best form of HIIT Training.
Sprinting : 50 – 200 yard, 30 to 60 second rest between sprints
3. BOXING: boxing exercises can be done in a fast motion i.e. straight bag punches as fast as possible on a stand up or hanging bag. Boxings’ versatile exercises make this training one of the BEST HIIT WORKOUTS.
YOUR 10 MINUTE HIIT WORKOUT:
HOW TO USE THIS 10 MINUTE HIIT WORKOUT AT HOME?
HIIT WORKOUT AT HOME
Use for your complete home workout by Repeating it 1 to 3 times. In between each 10 minute round perform these exercises below:
- Air Squats 50 to 100 reps with weight 10 to 30 reps
- Push ups 10 to 50 reps
- Bridges 50 to 100 with or without weight
- High Plank 30 seconds to 2 minutes
- Hanging Leg Lifts (abs) 5 to 25 reps
HIIT WORKOUT FOR CARDIO
Perform the 10 MINUTE CARDIO WORKOUT after you perform a leg workout like this one below:
I Hope you get to try this 10 Minute workout along with the options for your next HOME WORKOUT.
oh yeah, here’s another home workout you can add the 10 minute home workout too > UPPER BODY HOME WORKOUT
Comment and share once you try these HIIT WORKOUTS FOR HOME :).