DO YOU WANT A 15 MINUTE WORKOUT FOR CARDIO TO BURN FAT AND CALORIES?
Try this 15 MINUTE WORKOUT FOR CARDIO AND CHALLENGE YOURSELF.
I guarantee you’ve never seen or done this type of type of HIIT WORKOUT FOR CARDIO that works your entire body right at home.
IMPORTANT TIPS TO BURN FAT USING ANY HOME WORKOUT FOR WOMEN:
- The most important thing IS TO ATTACK THIS BEST WORKOUT FOR CARDIO with intensity. Intensity is the key to burning fat and getting results for a home workout routine .
- Your muscles must act against resistance to change.
- I suggest using this 15 minute HIIT Workouts after performing a weight workout or repeating the entire workout after you finish it and/or after a good punching workout.
HERE’S YOUR FOLLOW-ALONG CARDIO WORKOUT ( CAN YOU DO IT 2X NO REST?)
- FOLLOW ALONG AND TRY TO REPEAT IT AT YOUR OWN RISK WITH A 1 MINUTE REST BETWEEN EACH 15 MINUTE HOME WORKOUT.
What You’ll Need For this 15 Minute HIIT Workout For Cardio:
- Jump Rope (leather works best as it works your arms and shoulders)
- 15 lbs Slam Ball https://amzn.to/2szCDFz on Amazon
- Fabric Resistance Bands https://amzn.to/34FAwxY on Amazon
- Pair 2lb dumbbells
- Agility Ladder
- Pair 10 lb ankle weights https://amzn.to/33DBHNl on Amazon
- and Intensity
WANT AN EXPERT HOME WORKOUT PLAN?
CLICK THE PICTURE BELOW:
4 BEST CARDIO EXERCISES THAT MAKE HIIT WORKOUTS MORE EFFECTIVE:
- LADDER DRILLS: great for balance, speed, agility and coordination
- PUNCHING: boxing drills will make you sweat and burn calories especially as you get better at punching i.e. better technique
- RUNNING HIGH KNEE: make sure your knees are up high and your pumping your arms in sequence with your legs.
- CARDIO EXERCISES WITH RESISTANCE: throw on your resistance band, ankle weights and hold 1-2 lb weights while performing your HOME WORKOUTS.
MORE 15 MINUTE HOME WORKOUTS FOR YOU TO TRY: