Womens Best Butt Workout to get a Firm, Round Bum Right at Home.
15 Minute, 30 Minute Bum Workout You Can Do Right At Home:
Working out at home can be effective to get a firm, round bum if you use the best exercises to lift and tone your butt. You’ll need a few dumbbells to help. Performing a butt workout without equipment can be effective for toning but it will be difficult to get that fitness model backside.
Adding resistance to your workouts will help you get faster results. Your muscles will build with resistance. Obviously, you’ll have to be on a -good diet that consist of healthy and clean foods. Don’t forget to fortify your diet with lean protein 3-5 times a day. Small but frequent portions of protein 3-4 ounces is best when lifting. Eating small amounts gives your body the time needed to digest and assimilate the protein building blocks called amino acids. Hence, this will help you both repair and build muscle cells.
Oh yea, don’t forget to add cardio into your plan.
Below is your Best Home Workout to Get a Round Bum and Learn The Best Butt Exercises To Do Anywhere:
2. Jumping Squats 1 minute / 1 minute
3. Burpees with a star 5 reps / 20 reps
Repeat all above 2 x (3x total) before proceeding to #4
4. Squats with weight, heavy 15 reps / 25 reps
5. Bridges, heavy weight 30 reps / 40 reps
6. Bridges with each leg 25 reps / 25 reps
7. Squats with weight, heavy 15 reps / 25 reps
8. One Leg Good Mornings 10 each leg 20 each leg
9. Straight Leg Kick backs 50 each leg / 50 each leg
10. Prone (on belly) heel presses 25 reps / 50 reps
11. Bridges, heavy weight 30 reps / 40 reps
12. Squats with weight, heavy 15 reps / 25 reps
13. Alternate Lunges w/ dbs heavy 20 each side / 30 each side
14. Jumping Squats 30 seconds / 1 minute
15. Squats with weight, heavy 20 reps / 30 reps
16. Jumping squats 1 min 1 min
17. Prone (on belly) heel presses 25 reps / 50 reps
18. Bridges, heavy weight 30 reps / 40 reps
Beginner 0-1x / Advanced 2-3x
1-3 mile run
Sprints 5 x 25 yards, 5 x 50 yards, 3 x 100 yards
Hill or Bleacher runs 3 x 3 minutes
YES! Send Me My Workouts